V.P. of Learning Product
RevWork, Inc. is seeking a data-driven V.P. of Learning Product with succession planning to Chief Product Officer. The candidate should have a history of creating world-class technology products with great user-experiences. The candidate should also have experience in enterprise learning as our product is a SaaS platform designed to create behavior change at scale in an enterprise environment. At RevWork, we believe in using the power of AI and technology to create behavior change that is sustainable, scalable and personalized for every learner.
As the V.P. of Learning Product you will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution of all product-related activities for a product that is already within reach of thousands of enterprise users. You will have proven product development experience in the Learning or the Education domain. You will have the necessary skills to evaluate and formalize new product opportunities to shape the future of the RevWork platform.
We’re an investment-backed SaaS start-up in Southern California with some of the largest enterprise clients as our customers. We’re supported by Microsoft and their Co-Sell Program and are looking to add a driven and motivated product leader to join our core team and accelerate our growth with new and innovative product lines.
- Set product vision and define a mature product end state. Communicate the vision and inspire all our employees, customers, SMEs and other stake holders.
- Work in conjunction with CEO and CTO to set quarterly product objectives that align with the product vision.
- Manage customer, users, SME and market feedback process to clearly evaluate the evolving product-market fit, understand customer pain points and product value proposition.
- Own the long term and short-term product roadmap and set development priorities that align with product objectives.
- Work with the CTO and development team to collaborate and communicate the product and feature requirements.
- In conjunction with our CEO, meet with board members and investors presenting product updates and proposals for approval.
- Streamline the product development process from concept to production.
- Set up the product growth process through implementing prototyping, testing and scaling stages.
- Oversee the product metrics that support decision making and measure success of the product and features.
- Grow and lead the product organization by making buy vs. hire decisions for designers, UX resources and product managers.
- Understand the competitive landscape and make product decisions that keeps RevWork ahead of the competition.
- Work with the sales team to understand and implement any enterprise customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, computer science or a comparable subject area.
- MBA or related Masters and/or doctoral degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product development, analytics, business, computer programming, or sales.
- Experience in building learning, behavior centric or education-based SaaS products.
- Experience in building enterprise SaaS products.
- Experience leading technical product
- Background in learning or behavior change
- Experience or education in Artificial Intelligence
- Proven leadership and management experience including training staff who working on a specific product or feature.
- Demonstrable public speaking skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience building successful SaaS products in the learning and education domain.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies being the product owner
- 8+ years designing and delivering world-class platform products (for enterprise preferably) that solve big customer needs.
- Demonstrated success in taking data driven approaches and delivering impactful business results.
- Ability in evangelizing the product and features with clients and investors.
- Comfort and familiarity with the full technology stack, SaaS systems and cloud architectures.
- Proven experience in defining product visions and inspiring teams to deliver innovations and impactful products.
- Record of accomplishment of working closely with customers, partners, listening and taking a customer-focused approach to strategy and priorities – demonstrating a passion for the customer.
- Excellent collaboration skills – leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations.
Career and Salary Outlook
Salary, bonus and stock options
Aditya.Reddy@revwork.ai, V.P. of Technology